Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Snow Day(s).



What does a snowy day look like at our house?

:: Josh hides in his favorite spot during a snowball fight


:: Hannah plays with the neighbor kids and attempts to make snow forts


:: Jake crawls through the backyard in search of untouched snow...for eating of course!
{yes, those are wal*mart bags wrapped around his feet.  this was taken before we finally found a pair of boots to fit over his braces}


:: Eva stands with her face pressed to the sliding glass door, dreaming of the day when she will get to play in the snow


:: The children only come in for hot chocolate refills


:: When not being worn, the array of hats, gloves, coats and boots are constantly rotating in the confines of the dryer


What does it look like at your house today?








8 Thoughts:

Unknown said...

that is too cute, my kids just got some boots, Marcus's are too big for him and he doesn't have snow pants like John and Ali do, but they all have fun walking through the snow till they get too cold and need to come in for some hot coco.

Sarah said...

I just threw all my kids gear in the dryer as well a minute ago. It'll be a constant cycle today I'm afraid. Cute pictures!

Kris said...

Love these pictures of your kids Tiffany! They are all so cute! Happy Snow Day to you!

Lisa Christine said...

My girls just came in and I currently have a huge pile of wet gear waiting to go in the dryer!

dandee said...

We are living identical lives. :)

Amy said...

story of my life...

I am LOVING that picture of Eva. She is so cute!!!

Casee said...

I love the first snow of the year, but then usually I want it melt soon after. Love the photos of your kiddos, such cuties! Happy Thanksgiving by the way, my friend!

tharker said...

Thank you Amy! I think she's pretty darn cute, myself.

Thank you Casee! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving too. One day, we friends will actually meet. Until then...