I'm a bit obsessed with these sweet boots. Lindsay passed them down from her cute Chloe and I've waited all year for Eva to wear them. I was a bit worried they would be too small by the time proper boot wearing weather arrived. But let's get real. Her feet are still a size 2, and don't really show signs of growing anytime soon. I couldn't be more thrilled though! I mean...look at those darling boots!
P.S.
No, she's not walking yet
and
Ignore the ugly rug in the first picture


8 Thoughts:
Serious on the size 2? I'm serious when I say, I don't think my boys ever wear that size. My boys have huge feet. Preston wears size 7, and almost ready to move up a size. Michael wears size 10.
I know, right? She just has these teeny tiny feet. I have a box full of darling little shoes for her...maybe one day she'll grow into them ;)
I remember Chloe wearing those sweeties. They look so cute with those tights too!
Adorable!
But really, a size 2? My babies are BORN with feet bigger than that.
So cute. Love little girl shoes! And with all the snow pictures- I am seriously so jealous of the snow. I want a white Thanksgiving. But it is just not in the cards for us. Have fun and be safe with all that snow.
PS- did you get a new camera?
Brooke,
I did! My Christmas present came a bit early!!
My girl's feet are the same- very tiny. I put her in size 3 squeaker shoes because she loves them and that's the smallest I can find. What kind of boots are those? We need some!!!
Kristen,
I think they are from Wal Mart actually. But they're a couple of years old.
Post a Comment